A collection of vehicles that have two things in common: they are green and have 3 wheels.

Triac

The TRIAC is a three wheeled highway capable plug-in electric vehicle that achieves up to 80mph with a 20kw electric motor.
I allows 100 mile autonomy. The batteries take 6 hours to charge and it has regenerative breaking system.

It will cost around $20000 dollars.












video:


















More: http://www.greenvehicles.com/

Um comentário:

Nitin Patidar disse...

Thanks for such a great article. I would like to review what you wrote and also link to your content. My favorite part of your article was really in the different techniques towards handling this challenge. Now, because I like your article, I want to summarize that and add it to our blog with a link to your blog. I assume it is Okay as long as one gives credit towards the author and with a keyword rich link to the source web site.
Please visit http://www.clippingfactoryindia.com/ to know more about clipping path service.